Carol: We are working our way through all the recipes in the freezer. I just went “shopping” in my freezer and here are the meals that I am going to serve this week.
- I’m trying a new recipe for a slow cooker spaghetti sauce. If we like the end results, I’ll use it to make Chicken Parmesan on the grill with my cast iron skillet instead of the aluminum foil packs.
- Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
- Mexican Gumbo using Qdoba’s Tortilla Soup as a base
- Hamburgers (The neighbor were grilling last night when we were working outside and it smelled so good!)
- Mushroom, Beef and Brown Rice Soup
- Mango Lime Pork Chops (Mangoes are one of my favorite fruits!)
What are you serving this week?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.